AIR DUCT CLEANING
Don’t make the mistake of waiting until you see multiple inches of the build-up to feel like you are getting your money’s worth! That is waiting too long to fix the problem. We are experts in the business and our quality and track records prove it!
If you find yourself asking “how do I know if I need a duct cleaning?” here are some common signs to look for to get your answer.
If you or anyone in your house experiences mild to severe (persistent) allergies, give us a call! This is a normal reason we are called out to clean the ductwork in a home and help with reducing the extra allergens in the home.
If you find yourself constantly dusting, the dust resting in your ductwork will push its way back into your home, undoing your hard work and creating a vicious and annoying cycle. Don’t forget, you are breathing that extra dust in as well.
We are also seeing more calls than ever before with new home buyers calling us to remove the dust and build-up. A duct cleaning will get you a fresh and healthy start.
Consider giving us a call if you have just finished a remodel. We work with general contractors to come in at the tail end of a project and remove all the dust and debris after the project and construction work is complete.
What makes us different? What is our process?
- Our pricing is transparent and made to fit your needs
- When you book with us you not only are booking a couple of great workers, you are also receiving the latest in duct cleaning and customer service technology
- We remove each vent and hand clean the front and back
- We clean each duct with our Rotobrush technology, designed for flex and hard pipe ductwork
- The Rotorbush has over 30′ of a hose and different brush attachments that agitate the ductwork, knocking the dirt and debris free while vacuuming it at the same time
- The Rotobrush also is equipped with 2 HEPA filters, no dirty air is being blown back into your home
- In addition to a thorough cleaning, we can add cleaners to the system to remove odors and other unwanted things in your ductwork, such as dander, pollen, and dust mites to name a few
- We may recommend sealing your system to prevent leaks from costing you more money on your utility bill. Here we take what we have learned from working as state inspectors and pass that on to you